As we continue to deepen our presence in the United States, Tenaris is building a new state-of-the-art seamless pipe mill in Bay City, Matagorda County, Texas. When operational in 2016, the mill will have an annual production capacity of 600 thousand tons and will employee 600 people. It will complement our existing US facilities and support our customers’ seamless needs.
3rd Floor L-2227
We are looking for a skilled Accounting Analyst to perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and financial tasks. Accounting Analyst responsibilities include keeping financial records updated, preparing reports and reconciling statements. You will run accounting software programs to process business transactions, like accounts payable and receivable, disbursements, expense vouchers and receipts. A successful Accounting Analyst should be familiar with all accounting procedures and have a flair for numbers. Ultimately, a successful Accounting Analyst will ensure that the company’s daily accounting functions run accurately and effectively.
- Provide accounting and analytical support to the accounting department
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Prepare orders, general ledger postings and statements
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
- Constantly update job knowledge
- Observes core processes through on-the-job training, project assignments, and training activities
- Analyzes information and prepares different deliverables as reports and processes. Gains deep knowledge of the processes he/she is exposed to.
- Develops specific projects within the Accountingdepartment.
- Provides supporting documentation as required meeting operating needs and tax requirements.
- Develops and manages a set of Key Performance Indicators to monitor and measure the area’s results.
- Maintains regular contact with other areas of the company, and interacts with different hierarchical levels in order to achieve the expected performance and results.
- Complies with Tenaris policies, procedures, and management standards, and ensures adherence with all laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
- Data entry and word processing skills
- Well organized
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Master’s degree or relevant certification is a plus
Apply here: https://recruitment.tenaris.com/job-invite/122407/
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Pay: $74,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Work Location: One location