Ref ID: 03590-9503097892
Classification: Accounts Payable Clerk
Is your daily pace need a shake up! Do you want to be an indispensable part of a flourishing team?
Robert Half currently has an Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk position available that is long-term temporary-to-full-time. The Accounts Payable Clerk will match, batch, and code invoices, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process checks. Excellent communication, written and verbal are a must, as well as building relationships with vendors and other departments. This Accounts Payable Clerk role will be located in the Boise, Idaho area and will be a long-term temporary-to-full-time position. Keeping your health and safety at the forefront, this client has strict COVID-19 protocols in place, including providing Personal Protective Equipment and ample spatial distancing.
– Help with internal and external audits as required
– Execute additional tasks as needed
– Support the AP/Finance Department by completing administrative tasks
– Implement full-cycle A/P
– Handle daily department mail by opening, sorting, and distributing it
– Provide support to internal business partners
– Maintain proper storage of invoices, checks, and other documents by organizing, logging, scanning, and filing them
– Perform daily processes and controls correctly and punctually, ensuring company policies are followed
– Verify, log and send checks, including facilitating special handling
If you’re looking to share your skills with our client please call our Talent Managers TODAY for more information regarding this role. [Phone number shown when applying]!
– AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
– Accounts Payable (AP) experience
– SAP experience preferred
– Proficiency in 10 Key Skills
– High attention to detail
– Established communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
– Prior experience in an A/P role preferred
– Working knowledge of spreadsheets and databases
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at [Phone number shown when applying]. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [Link available when viewing the job] for more information.