Ref ID: 03000-0011939774
Classification: Accounts Payable Clerk
Robert Half has a current opening for an Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk. Located in Pine Bluff, Arkansas, the Accounts Payable Clerk will be a short-term contract / temporary to hire opening. Career growth and quick advancement is available in this progressive department. The Accounts Payable Clerk will match and batch code invoices, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process checks.
What you get to do every day
– Handle daily department mail by opening, sorting, and distributing it
– Carry out a full-cycle A/P
– Perform daily processes and controls correctly and punctually, ensuring company policies are followed
– Sort, log, scan, and file invoices, checks, and other documents
– Carry out additional tasks as assigned
– Validate, record and send checks, including expediting special handling
– Provide internal and external audit assistance as required
– Provide support to internal business partners
– Support the AP/Finance Department by completing administrative tasks- Established communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
– AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
– Proficient with spreadsheets and databases
– Bank reconciliations experience
– Account reconciliation experience preferred
– Experience with Basic Medical Terminology
– Comprehensive knowledge of Accounts Payable (AP)
– 10 Key Accounting experience required
– Prior experience in an A/P role preferred
– Strong attention to detail
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at [Phone number shown when applying]. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [Link available when viewing the job] for more information.
© 2021 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to [Link available when viewing the job].