The Accounts Payable Specialist I POPS is responsible for accounts payable processing for multiple companies. Excellent customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
- Start to finish accounts payable processing to include vendor invoices and check requests, on behalf of multiple pops locations. Includes electronic matching of PO invoices and ensuring proper approvals received for non-PO invoices. Scan, index, match invoices in Onbase for electronic processing. Review, analyze and resolve Vendor discrepancies and disputes on invoices. Communicate effectively about invoice and PO issues with other SHC staff and vendors. Printing and scanning invoices from POPS – 80%
- Maintenance and reconciliation of Opie P&I System for PO’s and GL coding, Onbase, and approval into Lawson – 15%
- Maintains payables related computer spreadsheets and paper files. Other projects to support Accounts Payable team and Finance as needed. – 5%
- 1 year of Accounts Payable experience required
- 3 years of business office experience required
- Experience with Infor/Lawson or similar ERP, Onbase and OPIE a plus
- High School Diploma/GED required
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Familiar with Excel.
- Good at multi-tasking.
- Ability to work with Word and Outlook.
- Attention to detail