Pay depends on your qualifications.
This position is in Santa Monica at the corner of Interstate10 and Interstate 405.
We are looking for a resilient, reliable Office Administrator that reports to the GM for our small to mid-size shop. Our company culture is AVIATION or MANUFACTURING ORIENTED, fast paced and friendly. The right candidate will have a "No Problem, Can Do attitude" and undertake any assigned administrative tasks. The tasks of the office administrator will include answering calls, quoting, placing orders, making invoices, shipping and all general office duties including supporting the GM. The ideal candidate will be detailed oriented, competent in organizing, prioritizing and working with little supervision in a fast-pace environment. They will be sharp, self-motivated and trustworthy; ensuring smooth running of the office. In doing this, you will be compensated according to your productivity.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Support customers in phone calls, emails.
- Invoicing, quoting, shipping, procurement of parts and supplies
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Track stocks of supplies and place orders when necessary
- Supporting the GM + Team and Other duties as assigned
- Proven experience as an office administrator, administrative assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management
- BS/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $30.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- We would like to hear from you! You will be given the opportunity to answer a few recorded interview questions. Only applicant's that leave voice recorded answers and submit a resume will be considered. Can you do both?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations