Under the direct supervision of the Vice President of Legal Affairs, this position is responsible for providing advanced, skilled administrative support to the administrative staff (Including the Compliance Manager and other Legal Affairs Team Members). Duties include supporting the adoption of a contract and matter management solution, project management, preparing correspondence, scheduling meetings, coordinating travel arrangements, maintaining company manuals and forms, and other related administrative support activities.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and OneNote) and Windows computer applications. Includes work on large PowerPoint Presentations, merging, developing complex tables and forms, preparing general office correspondence, maintaining computer files. Must be able to organize and efficiently produce large, complex projects, i.e., policy and procedure manuals, contract RFPs, etc.
- Must be able to effectively organize and monitor a successful workflow to meet required calendar deadlines.
- Assist in providing coverage and relief for other administrative assistant personnel during times of vacation and illness.
- Assist in the preparation of educational,marketing, medically focused materials, and administrative documents while maintaining a high degree of confidentiality.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining databases and tracking contract expiration dates and advising appropriate managers of impending due dates.
- Assist all departments and managers with special projects, overflow work, etc.
- Coordinate and arrange travel as needed, i.e., hotel, air, rental cars, etc.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- 5 & 2
- Phoenix, AZ
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Requires four years of progressively responsible executive support experience, preferably in a healthcare or aviation environment.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office products and Windows computer applications a must.
- Requires excellent skills in grammar, spelling, punctuation and organization.
- The incumbent must possess effective human relations and communications skills in order to interface with all levels of management, staff and the public.
- Must be able to read, comprehend, write and speak English fluently.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Must be able to effectively compose correspondence and independently prioritize workflow.
- Must be able to produce high quality, high volume work rapidly and on a consistent basis.
- Must be able to work with frequent interruptions and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Regular pay scale applies
- Safe.We are absolute in our belief in the tenets of Destination Zero and that Zero is not only achievable, but the only acceptable outcome.
- Efficient. We are focused on outcomes that are smart and responsible by making the best use of our resources to maximize overall productivity and achieve sustainable profitability as a high performing organization.
- Quality. We are committed to ensuring excellent organizational performance which produces sustainable and reliable outcomes.
- Service. We are dedicated to the service of our customers, our communities and each other.
- Drive & Energy – The ability to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce during exhausting circumstances.
- Functional & Technical Expertise – Allows the individual to add organizational value through unique expertise and serve as a resource to the organization within his/her area of expertise
- High Standards – Sets the stage for continuous improvements, the adoption of best practices and ultimately influences organizational standards.
- Initiative – Takes a proactive approach and takes action without being prompted.
- Integrity – Acts ethically and honestly and applies those standards of behavior to daily work activities.