Ref ID: 00760-0012014846
Classification: Administrative Assistant
Compensation: $21.85 to $25.30 hourly
Robert Half is looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant who enjoys problem-solving and taking on new challenges in a fast-paced environment. You will be leading the efforts of supporting the office by taking on various office and administrative tasks as an Administrative Assistant. Then we have just the Administrative Assistant position for you. This Administrative Assistant role is a short-term contract / temporary to full-time opportunity and is located in the Laguna Beach, California area.
What you get to do every single day
– Assist other employees with diverse projects
– Respond to phone inquiries
– Receive and direct visitors
– Perform word processing, filing and faxing
– Dual position for overseeing outbound student exchange program
– Overall manager of the outbound program- arranging flights for the kids, in service training
– Module orientations for the kids or webinars to prepare them to leave the country and what they would encounter
– Send and track background checks
– Maintain SEVIS database- Past experience with studying abroad or extensive international travel
– Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
– At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience required
– Familiarity with using the internet for research tasks
– Book Travel Arrangements experience
– Adeptness in Coordinating Schedules
– Inbound Outbound Calls experience
– Administrative Assistance experience desired
– Expertise in Microsoft Office 365
– Filing experience
– Solid computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
If you are passionate individual that thrives in a creative environment, we would love to have you discuss about joining our dynamic and growing company. We are looking to fill this position by the end of the week, so contact us today!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at [Phone number shown when applying]. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [Link available when viewing the job] for more information.
2021 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to [Link available when viewing the job].