Must be available Monday-Friday, 10AM-2PM.
You’ll love it here!
The mission of The Superlative Club is to improve the educational experience of students by offering life-changing, artistic learning opportunities. We create spaces where students are influenced by world-class instructors who are also experts in the arts! Now more than ever, we need you – leaders, storytellers, and light makers to come shine with us! We want your passion; the kind that drives you to bring education, training, and imagination to the world of young children.
At The Superlative Club, you will:
· Create a child-led lesson plan that is both fun and engaging
· Build an environment that fosters creativity and excitement
· Share the triumphs and successes with the families and community
· Bring your interests and talents to the collaborative drawing board
A qualified applicant will have the following:
· Must be at least 18 years of age with a HS diploma or GED
· At least 6 months – 1 year of experience working with children
· Ability to clear background checks
What we offer:
· Safe, fun, and self-paced workplace
· Hands-on, project-based instruction
· Opportunities for bonuses and other compensation
· Ability to work with different age groups
· Be constantly in a learning and growth process with trainings and professional growth advisory
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: Up to $20.00 per hour
- 4 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote