JOB OVERVIEW: Hyper LLC is seeking a motivated, reliable and organized individual to join our company as an Administrative Coordinator. This position will consist of assisting and managing daily administrative and clerical tasks while working to create an efficient system between the Hyper staff, customers and third-party stakeholders. The right person will have the opportunity to accomplish big goals in a fast-paced environment. Through challenging work, practical training and meaningful feedback, you will learn to take on large projects in a cross-functional environment that creates real impact on not just the brand, but its customers, too.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR
- Provide assistance to staff, managers and senior-level officers as needed
- Perform administrative duties, such as filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails, handling incoming merchandise, etc.
- Act as a point of contact for questions and other inquiries to employees, vendors, clients, etc.
- Ensure offices are well-maintained, organized and secure
- Assist with special projects across multiple departments as necessary
- Understand competitive market of clients and users
- Manage and record internal data including office workflows, company documents and internal project statuses
- Improve customer support strategy and organization
QUALIFICATIONS FOR ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR
- Available to work out of our Phoenix, AZ office
- High school degree with relevant work experience
- Highly organized and capable of creating organized and easy-to-follow systems
- Excellent problem-solving skills with ability to handle difficult situations
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Capable of researching and identifying timely solutions to customer-related issues or otherwise.
- Self-starter capable of taking on tasks without immediate direction
- Knowledge of basic administrative applications and technological applications such as Microsoft Office Suite, etc.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong task and time management skills
- Professional appearance and courteous manner
ABOUT HYPER LLC.
Hyper LLC. is an international athletic company specializing in curriculum, equipment, training gear, lifestyle apparel, and events. With over 10 years of experience, it's our mission to elevate the athleic experience for athletes and their surrounding support systems. Hyper is made up of a small, but dedicated team of individuals who are passionate about providing our customers with the best tools, resources and products. We evaluate candidates solely on their respective talent, skill and knowledge, providing ample opportunities for growth for the right candidates.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 - $40,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Administrative: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location