Administrator – Infrastructure Coordination needed for a long term contract role with our client. This role will start out 100% remote but will eventually sit in the Audubon, PA office.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Maintains, cultivates and coordinates internal and external relationships.
- Completes general administrative tasks utilizing the MSOffice suite (Work, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Assist departmental engineers in support of analytical studies and project tracking.
- Provides administrative support, including the development of letters, memos, data requests from the database in support of the engineers and manager of the Infrastructure Coordination Department.
- Maintain electronic and paper department and division files and records.
- Provide assistance with travel coordination for the System Planning Division.
- Provide Committee, subcommittee and stakeholder meeting support including but not limited to: Securing meeting facility, scheduling communication resources, development of major domo lists, preparing meeting binders for managers, and distribution of relevant material to meeting participants.
- Assist in maintaining the Planning web site as an accurate source of information for all related planning activities.
- Support FERC Order 1000 competitive transmission process, including pre-qualification status tracking, competitive planning tool updates, and competitive window financial administrative tasks.
- Support the generation and merchant transmission interconnection process including database support, process completed studies and executed contracts, setting up Blue Binders for construction visits and other related activities as required.
- Demonstrate proficiency in using division support tools such as SAP.
- Prepare various documents, such as SAP Check Requests and Purchase Requisitions according to established company procedures.
- Assist division with new employee activities.
- Consolidates improvements and produces effective change initiatives.
- Maintains an exceptional level of customer focus.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
Required Skills and Abilities
- Ability to produce high-quality work products with attention to detail
- Experience using effective verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite (MS-Word, MS-Excel and MS-PowerPoint)
- High School diploma or equivalent work experience
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience with SAP
- Experience in coordinating and planning large events
If This Sound Like You, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Tina Suozzi, [Link available when viewing the job], [Phone number shown when applying]