Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
As an Architect/ Manager you will be responsible for translating client content management requirements into technical designs which includes enterprise-level architecture and implementing strategies using components of the Adobe AEM platform to support multi-site, multi-channel, multi-lingual delivery environments. You will serve as an AEM subject matter expert and will take ownership of defining end-to-end architecture for the web platform and provide technology leadership, influence thinking and lead/mentor teams of front- and back-end developers.
- Develop Digital Consumer experiences using Adobe’s AEM product suite, including WCM, DAM and Social Collaboration.
- Develop powerful features such as multi-site and multi-channel delivery, personalization/targeting, content aggregation & syndication, multi-lingual support, automated workflow management, social media etc.
- Interact with clients to create end-to-end specifications for content & collaboration solutions and present architectural decisions to stakeholders.
- Apply deep understanding of AEM and other Adobe solutions like Analytics and Campaign to make appropriate technical decisions.
- Develop and oversee OSGI bundles, AEM templates, HTL/Sightly components and services, AEM launches, workflows, localization features, AEM Mobile and Forms applications and the AEM DAM.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to content management implementation.
- Conduct code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure optimal code quality and appropriate design patterns are used
Your Skills and Experience
- Experience in Adobe Experience Manager.
- Experience in at least one: Adobe – Advertising, Analytics, Audience, Campaign, Commerce, Content Management, Marketo Engage, Personalization or Target
- Must have handled at least 2-3 large AEM implementation in AEM 6.x. as a technical architect role.
- Deep understanding of Java, Java EE, Servlets, HTL/Sightly skills, combined with a strong understanding of enterprise Java frameworks such as Spring.
- Proficient in Day CQ / Adobe AEM foundational concepts, including the use of core frameworks such as Apache Sling and Apache Felix, a solid understanding of all of the related building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets, etc., and the Adobe AEM development and deployment process.
- Good understanding of Day CQ /Adobe AEM WCM capabilities including Multi-site manager and Blueprinting, and the use of online marketing components such as advanced targeting / personalization, and multi-variate testing, is preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of the end-to-end content lifecycle, web content management, content publishing / deployment, and delivery processes.
- Good understanding of integration patterns and content-centric application development patterns using Day CQ / Adobe AEM with or without a Portal, Search, Commerce package or other platforms, is preferred.
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM)
Benefits of working here:
• Flexible vacation policy; time is not limited, allocated, or accrued
• 15 paid holidays throughout the year
• Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
• Tuition reimbursement
• Corporate gift matching program
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [Link available when viewing the job] or you may call us at [Phone number shown when applying].