*****This is a Hybrid role. The ideal candidate would be willing to relocate to the Savannah, GA, Jacksonville, FL or Brunswick, GA area and work onsite as needed*******
Advanced Mechanical Engineers are tactical creative minds that drive technical excellence in delivered systems. PAR Systems, a world leader in engineering intelligent solutions is growing its PAR Marine division. Our focus on accuracy, quality, and resourcefulness extends beyond our products, as we seek diverse, dynamic, and dedicated people for our teams.
The Advanced Mechanical Engineer is a versatile member of the Engineering team that designs custom systems. They contribute to the team by leading or assisting with marine systems engineering disciplines including mechanical, electrical controls, software, and technical writing. Applying hands-on experience to solve problems and design products that meet industry and customer specifications while maintaining cost-competitiveness. Their attention to detail and organizational skills ensure accurate tracking and execution of projects. The Advanced Mechanical Engineer finds the balance between creating solutions and delivering excellent products that uphold PAR Marine’s reputation for quality products and customer satisfaction.
Your curiosity, critical thinking, and a collaborative spirit are why we want you on our team that continually delivers.
Working hands-on, leading project management on custom build projects will broaden your horizons. You have opportunity to partner withEngineering, Manufacturing, and Operations to collectively innovate and solve problems. Together you create product meeting customer design specifications and drive projects through to completion.
Lastly, thriving at PAR will be accelerated if you have familiarity with engineering calculations, understand engineering processes, have prior experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment, can read and interpret engineering drawings, and are familiar with heavy industrial mechanical and electrical equipment.
- US Citizen or Green Card holder.
- Drug Free.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar engineering discipline.
- 2 years’ design experience with industrial or marine equipment.
- Proficient in 2D and 3D modeling software. Solidworks, AutoCAD, FEA.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word/Excel/Outlook).
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to travel as required (Typically 5%).
- Experience with Military/Navy standards, specifications, and requirements.
- MS in Engineering and/or MBA and/or 4 years of experience in designing industrial or marine equipment.
- Experience managing and executing engineering projects.
- Design experience in electrohydraulic or electromechanical systems and/or Military/Navy programs.
You’ve learned about what you’ll be doing, here’s what you’ll be getting when you join PAR Systems:
- Global team recognized for their passion of inventing
- First-of-a-kind product culture and project exposure
- Training and development from industry-leading experts
- Cutting edge benefit programs that include: 401(k) & matching ; Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance ; Disability & Life Insurance; PTO, Paid Holidays; Parental Leave for both Parents; & Tuition Reimbursement
PAR Systems is an equal opportunity employer and we value inclusion and diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources department if you require accommodation during the interview or assessment process and we will support your accessibility needs.
Ready for Exponential Career Opportunities? Apply now…
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Yes we have COVID-19 Protocols . Vaccination not required at this time.
- Bachelor's (Required)
Work Location: Remote