Duties and Responsibilities
Job LocationCorporate Headquarters - Phoenix, AZ
Remote TypeFully Remote
Position TypeFull Time After Hours - Customer Claims Specialist CRS Temporary Housing is a leader in our industry providing temporary housing solutions to individuals who are displaced from their home due to loss. Working with insurance companies and the policyholders, we provide a variety of solutions to make this difficult time easier. CRS Temporary Housing has a Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccine Policy. Any offer of employment will be contingent upon compliance with the Policy. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to request details regarding this policy. Our office is located near Metro Center in Phoenix, AZ and new employees will complete in office training for approximately 2 - 3 weeks. Then this position will be set up to work from home full-time and will be required to come to the office periodically for training and/or meetings. Computer and phone equipment will be provided. You must have reliable high-speed internet service and a suitable workspace at your residence. Initial training will be Monday to Friday from approximately 8:30 AM 5:00 PM. The schedule for this position will be mid-afternoon until 9 or 10 PM, working 4 weekdays, and an additional shift on Saturday or Sunday. The hourly rate for this position is $18.50 per hour. The After-Hours Specialist ensures prompt resolution of customer requests received outside of core business hours. You will book hotels and/or assist with inquiries during long term housing. This is a customer service position suited for high performers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure customer satisfaction by prompt and proper resolution of questions, issues and problems via email and telephone communication.
- Direct contact with all customers (policyholders, adjusters, landlords).
- Complete hotel bookings as needed. Complete initial calls for hotel and housing request as they come in after hours.
- Assignment of hotel and housing requests for next business day follow up by office.
- Prepare documents such as Hotel Stay Agreements, Fair Rental Value documents, and other contracts in accordance with CRS policies and procedures.
- Obtain adjuster approvals and accurately process extensions if needed.
- Input and maintain accurate records and customer details.
- Perform additional administrative tasks to support internal associates.
- Complete report requests, literature requests, or other duties as assigned.
- Proven superior customer service skills. (Minimum 2 years Customer Service experience.)
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent Verbal and Written skills including proficiency with grammar and phone etiquette.
- Intermediate computer experience MS Word, Outlook, Excel.
- Functional ability and intermediate competency in math.
- Strong ability to multitask. Sense of urgency and deadline oriented.
- Ability to consistently meet and exceed established standards for quality and productivity.
- Must have demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to remain calm and professional during stressful situations.
- Must have accuracy, attention to detail, and be skilled at handling sensitive information.
- Stable work history with excellent attendance.
- Typing speed 40 wpm or higher preferred.