NOW HIRING -- Agricultural Laborer
Pay: $56,000 - $65,000
- Operate company vehicles and equipment (forklift, end-loader, etc.) to manage inventory throughout the warehouse and loading/unloading trucks and trailers.
- Perform routine maintenance and repairs on farm equipment and machinery with hand and power tools.
- Paid training -- we teach you how to operate all of our machinery and equipment.
- Utilize updated technology to provide highly efficient GPS monitoring systems and equipment.
- Learn how to operate farm machinery and equipment such as floaters, sprayers, tender trucks, and more!
- Work with farm products such as chemical, fertilizer, and seed on a daily basis.
- Mixing/blending chemical and fertilizer.
- Work a great amount of overtime (1.5x pay over 40 hrs/wk.)
What Makes YOU a Great Fit?
- Recent experience working outdoors such as landscaping, agriculture/farming, construction, etc.
- Familiar with working overtime and long-hours.
- Knowledge and basic understanding of hand and power tools.
- Must be willing to submit to a drug test.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $56,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Agriculture or Farming: 1 year (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations