***Please submit a COVER LETTER with your resume***
JBS Executive Detailing is the #1 aircraft detailing company in the world! We detail commercial and general aviation aircraft and we are looking for people who want to clean and detail aircraft with us. We are looking for someone BELIEVES in our company's vision, has an open mind, and wants to LEARN new skills and share the growth with an incredible team that likes to work hard and have fun!
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY! We are looking for the right people and will PAY for your training!
Our core values include Biblically-based Servant Leadership, Hunger for Excellence, “Mega” Teamwork, and Freedom.
We look for long term career minded individuals who want to grow with the business, are excited about aircraft detailing, and are flexible and adaptable to changing demands from our clients.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Have integrity, dedication, and teamwork!
- Job will be 15 - 20 hours for PT and FT schedule is 30-40 hours per week and sometimes longer depending on the week. Jobs will be at the airports around Phoenix including Mesa Gateway, Phoenix skyharbor, Scottsdale, Deer Valley, and others.
- Shifts are generally 4-5 days per week.
- Be able to stay in clear communication with direct reports.
- Work on a job until the entire task is completed
- Send daily email reports of projects completed.
- Update service tickets and service sheets for jobs completed AT THE TIME OF JOB COMPLETION!
- Communicate with clients at airports and airport supervisors.
- Work as a team with other people.
- Be able to track inventory, maintenance of the equipment, local operations and items under your care.
- Report any issues and violations immediately to your supervisor.
- Be able to adapt to last minute scheduling changes.
- Have a 100% completion rate of all customer service requests.
- You must have reliable transportation to and from the airport and to get to jobs.
- Must possess a valid US driver's license with valid current insurance and a clean driving record.
- Be able to work outdoors in inclement weather conditions. It can get very cold in winter and very hot in the summer months.
- Be able to comfortably lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Be able to quickly and safely work around an airport environment.
- Be able to work nights and weekends.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $19.00 - $21.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
We are taking all necessary safety precautions in order to keep everyone healthy and safe in accordance with safety guidelines.
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment and random drug screening and background and security clearance audits in accordance with all local, state, and federal regulations as required for this job?
- Have you worked physically demanding jobs before?
- Have you worked in aviation before?
- Is your driving record clean and free of any issues as required by airport guidelines?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- English (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Night Shift (Required)
- Overnight Shift (Required)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations