This position will support the functional development of Financial Systems including, Workday Financials, SAP Fieldglass, SAP Concur, Workiva, Alteryx, Adaptive Insights and more, through optimizing current processes and configuration of new functionality. The Finance Solution Delivery Analyst will partner with Finance Transformation & Operations to evaluate requirements, research solutions and advise stakeholders on best practices and considerations when making decisions.
Who You Are
- Deliver technical solutions for complex business needs in various Financial Systems
- Assist with the creation of detailed technical requirements from high-level business requirements
- Plan your technical project work and deliver appropriate documentation and support for your solutions
- Analyze and understand the systems and data models that you work with in your projects
- Collaborate effectively with your team and stakeholders in HR, Finance, and Business Technology
- Perform impact and risk analysis for moderately-sized changes
- Maintain proper change management documentation to satisfy the company’s internal/external audit controls
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of Financial Systems experience (eg. Workday, SAP, Coupa)
- Working knowledge and administration of capabilities in one or more functional modules such as Accounting, Procurement, Accounts Payable, Cash Management, Expenses and Report Writing.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to learn new products, systems, and modules
Who we are
(*comScore Total Visits, September 2021)
Salary Range Disclaimer
Salary Range Transparency
US Remote 82,000 – 120,000 USD per year
Austin 82,000 – 120,000 USD per year
NYC Metro Area 87,000 – 127,000 USD per year
SF Bay Area 104,000 – 152,000 USD per year
Seattle 89,000 – 129,000 USD per year
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and join us in our mission of helping people get jobs.Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at
1-855-567-7767, or by email at [email protected] at least one week in advance of your interview.
Fair Chance Hiring
Our Policies and Benefits
Where legally permitted, Indeed requires all individuals attending or working out of Indeed offices or visiting Indeed clients to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. For positions that can only be performed at an Indeed office, candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and present acceptable proof of vaccination by the date of hire as a condition of employment. For positions that require some in-office work or in-person client meetings, exceptions to these in-office or in-person job requirements may be made at the discretion of the business through June 2022, at which point full vaccination will be required. Indeed will consider requests for reasonable accommodation as required under applicable law. To qualify as being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 there should have been a two week period after receiving the second dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a 2-dose COVID-19 vaccine series, or a two week period after receiving a single-dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a single dose COVID-19 vaccine.
Reference ID: 41058