Monevate is seeking skilled, creative, and enthusiastic analysts to join our new and growing firm! Monevate was established by ex-McKinsey leaders to service XaaS startups and fast-growing tech companies on pricing and monetization topics. We help our innovative clients capture value and engage customers through disruptive pricing structures.
Analysts drive analyses and help make recommendations in support of consulting engagements, and contribute to Monevate’ distinctive content. Analysts have strong analytical and conceptual problem-solving skills, written and spoken communication skills, and time-management abilities. And in addition to those typical consulting skills, they have a little bit of a creative spark.
Monevate is the consulting firm growing companies turn to when they want to better monetize their products. We are experts in pricing strategy, and in helping clients capture a fair portion of the value they create.
By joining Monevate, you will get to engage in exciting and rewarding work helping innovative companies grow through pricing transformation. You will work directly with the C-suite of silicon valley startups. You will build top notch consulting skills and will develop distinctive expertise in tech pricing. You will also become part of our highly collaborative, familial community. We believe in doing great work without crushing our consultants – we work remotely, we travel with purpose, and we want our team members to have rich lives outside work.
What do we look for?
We look for analytically curious problem solvers who are enthusiastic and energetic, and keen to learn new skills. Beyond the typical skillset expected for consultants, we look for individuals who have a true creative spark. You might be a scientist or business person by trade, but you’re a bit of an artist at heart.
- Supports workstreams on monetization projects for XaaS, tech, gaming, IoT clients, with contributions including:
- Designing, executing, and presenting creative analyses to unlock critical insights that drive pricing recommendations
- Modeling the impact, and assessing the risk of project recommendations
- Designing and running market research efforts to unlock critical value-drivers, unmet needs, buying preferences and willingness-to-pay
- Working as part of a team to prepare and deliver persuasive, compelling presentations to communicate the case for change, insights, and recommendations to client senior executives
- Contributes to the creation and dissemination of cutting-edge Monevate content on monetization and pricing topics, including (but not limited to) practice documents, whitepapers, articles webinars, and presentations
- Contributes to growing Monevate as a new consulting brand and business
The Analyst displays strong skills in the fields of:
- Creative conceptual problem-solving, including the ability to break down problems into addressable components
- Analytics, with the ability to design and run analyses to answer a question
- Spoken communication, including presenting
- Written communication, including making compelling PowerPoint slides
- MS Excel and PowerPoint. Familiarity with advanced analytical packages such as Tableau and Alteryx is a plus
- Proactively gives, and is receptive to, candid feedback to/from colleagues and clients
- Displays enthusiasm, proactivity, curiosity, and self-motivation
- Relentlessly pursues high quality work
- Works as a team player – rolls up his/her/their sleeves and produces work product as necessary
- Excellent academic performance at a top college
- Enthusiasm for pricing and monetization is a must; direct professional experience or training with pricing is a plus
- Able to commit to travel requirements and occasional worldwide travel
- This opportunity is fully remote within the United States.