Applications Manager – Insurance full time opportunity in the Carrollton, TX area. 3 days in the office / 2 days working from home schedule.
Currently seeking a strong & proven Applications Development Manager that will be responsible for planning and managing resources within the Insurance Product Teams. The Insurance Product Teams support multiple legacy and state of the art policy systems.
Teams are responsible for working in an agile development environment, working closely with the Product Owner on new development, maintenance and enhancement efforts, utilizing a variety of technology platforms.
- Manage technical resources on agile product teams
- Be responsible for the delivery and execution of system capability improvement implementations, system consolidations, as well as support activities.
- Collaborate with customers, staff, IS colleagues and vendor partners to ensure that capabilities are delivered effectively (on schedule, on budget, with quality) and in alignment with customer expectations.
- Four-year college degree in Information Systems, technology or related area of computer science or equivalent work experience.
- Experience managing, planning, designing and deploying technology projects and capabilities.
- Experience working in the development space. Policy system development, including Guidewire Insurance Suite experience is preferred.
- Strong leadership skills that can energize multi-disciplined work teams to respond to business needs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong human resource management skills, including interviewing, mentoring, staff development, goal setting, and performance management.
If qualified and interested in this opportunity, please reply to JO#6745 along with a copy of your updated resume.
No Corp to Corp / No Sponsorship / W2 Only / No third party candidates considered for this position.