Cadnetics has BIG plans for 2021, including expansions to Nashville, Orlando, and Columbus! We are seeking dynamic full-time Architectural Revit Modelers to join our exciting team of professionals! The ideal candidate will support the Project Manager to ensure work is completed on time and on budget. They will review their own drawings to ensure adherence to established specifications and standards. Position requirements include, but are not limited to:
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Creates functional models illustrating specific project schematics which can include Cross-sections, Elevations, Floor Plans
- Develops detailed design drawings for mechanical, engineering, plumbing, and structural specifications using AutoCAD/Revit software
- Completes complex project tasks as assigned by the Project Manager and/or requested by the client
- Transforms initial rough designs in Revit and AutoCAD
- Ensures Consistent adherence to all drafting and design work standards
- Modeling or Drafting from Point Clouds is a plus
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant project work experience
- Proficient working primarily in Revit and AutoCAD
- Strong understanding of reading and reviewing construction documents, building safety requirements, and complex drafting techniques
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong understanding of the CAD/BIM industry, concepts, practices, and procedures.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
Work could be in an office and/or remote environment, with occasional travel. The successful candidate will have excellent writing and oral communication skills and will be able to work both independently and with a team.
Cadnetics is a national, end-to-end technology production partner serving architects, engineers, builders, and construction companies. We have a powerful pipeline of tools and talent, which enables our clients to focus on our specialty without time-consuming diversions.
We opened our doors in 1993, and after almost three decades, have built a team certified in overlapping disciplines. This unique combination of skill and knowledge has set us apart in the industry and adds to our recognized efficiency and innovation in CAD-BIM technology solutions. Click HERE to learn more about Cadnetics! Why Work for Cadnetics? - Bing video
Along with competitive salary, Cadnetics offers a variety of benefits including medical, vision, 401(k), paid time off and holidays.
Cadnetics is an equal employment opportunity employer to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veterans, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cadnetics complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Job Type: Full-time