THIS IS NOT A TYPICAL STATIC SECURITY POSITION. YOU WILL BE ACTIVELY PATROLLING AND INTERACTING WITH THE GENERAL PUBLIC.
PLEASE READ FULL DESCRIPTION
MUST OBTAIN ARMED ARIZONA GUARD LICENSE BEFORE STARTING
8-Hour, 10-Hour and 12-Hour schedules available. WEEKEND SHIFTS AVAILABLE
Seeking highly motivated security professionals to join our team. Responsible for providing protection and service to all visitors, vendors, staff, and the general public at a Shelter Campus located in downtown phoenix; enforce campus policies and procedures as well as maintain law and order.
- This position will be assigned primarily to the campus and will serve as the first responder to the most violent and dangerous security incidents occurring throughout the facility and the campus.
- Apprehends suspects in cases of conflict, escalation or unauthorized entry into buildings and work areas, malicious mischief, or other violations. Conducts investigations and prepares investigative reports.
- Will be responsible for directing the security response to violent incidents, will be the primary liaison with law enforcement during critical incidences.
- This position will assist with patrol functions across the campus; the welfare and safety of personnel and visitors; investigations of critical incidents; provide security assistance to employees and visitors.
- Responsible for providing protection and service to all visitors, staff, and public on campus location to include providing security at special events.
- Maintain law and order by constant patrol, surveillance, crime prevention, and enforcement of all applicable rules and regulations and laws of the city, county, state. Patrol assigned campus locations by foot patrol, or other means available.
- Respond to calls to assist visitors, staff, and the public with request for service, and civil/criminal complaints. Open and secure facilities; set alarm and security surveillance systems; monitor campus facilities via security surveillance systems, and inspect premises for indications of criminal activity.
- Conduct preliminary investigations, obtain information, document and file initial reports, witness statements, affidavits, and supplemental reports; identify and make proper arrest of offender(s) when required.
- Respond to and investigate disturbances, deescalate situations, and investigate to determine if any criminal offence was committed.
- Provide first aid during medical emergencies; coordinate with EMS and Fire Department for transporting of persons to local hospitals when medical situations require it; provide evacuation assistance and directions in emergency situations.
- Participate in daily briefings & departmental training. May assist in the training of new officers in the field according to established schedules and guidelines.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
- Do you have a Valid ARIZONA Guard Card?
- Do you have a reliable method of transportation to get to work?
- Security Guards: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location