Job Title: Assembler
Location: Houston , Texas
Type of Role: Contract
The Global Edge is an award-winning recruitment agency connecting projects worldwide with the industry’s most talented project professionals. Our team is currently looking for 2 an Assembler.
As an assembler, primary responsibilities are to assemble and attach functional and cosmetic hardware to assemblies using hand told and power tools. Perform functional/ continuity tests on completed assemblies. Troubleshoot systems, make necessary repairs and any corrections to system
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams, assemble prints and schematics.
- Operate machines or use hand tools and power tools to secure the parts.
- Install finished assemblies or subassemblies.
- Perform the assembly, start up, and function test of equipment systems.
- Perform other work related tasks as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS):
Education and Certifications: High school Diploma or GED
Experience: 1 to 5 years
- Operate a forklift as needed
- Operate pneumatic press
- Identify problems before production runs, detects any other malfunctions or out of tolerance components/ assemblies.
- Be able to adjust machine controls on boing assembly line
- Be able to trouble shoot box assembly line and robotic palletizing cell
- Must be willing to be able to work flexible shifts and changing work schedules.
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions
- Will be required to adhere and comply with API regulations, Company Quality Programs and procedures, Company policies and Safety and Environmental Regulations.
The Global Edge Consultants, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Global Edge Consultants, LLC does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.