Job Title: Assembly A
Job Code: CS20221005-82083
Job Location: Tempe, AZ
To utilize various manual and automated equipment to build Tube Components.Load and unload Tube Components from processing equipment. Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good hand/eye coordination
- Read drawings/blueprints/work instructions
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time to include walking up to 2 miles per day within the department.
- Close attention to detail and quality
- Demonstrated problem solving techniques
- Clean Room Experience required
- Good communication skills
- Teamwork oriented
- Ability to work with little or no supervision if required
- Ability to make quality decisions quickly
Skills/Abilities: Initiative; Persistence; Integrity; Time Management; Judgment and Decision Making; Effective Communication; Attention to Detail; Adaptability/Flexibility; Effective Problem Solving Requirements:
- Physical: Repetitive and/ or continuous physical actively requiring the handling of lightweight materials, small tools, or the operation of light weight equipment.
- Mental: Requires close concentration with mental and/ or visual attention to the work. Coordinates manual dexterity with mental and visual attention for sustained periods of time.
- Work Conditions: Production area; or extremely clean to dust-free controlled environment including laminar flow conditions to avoid contamination of the product. May require use of bunny suits, Rubber Cots, smocks, and rubber gloves to work with alcohol.