Assistant Machine Operator
Required to assist or operate various manufacturing equipment to produce corrugated containers and specialty paper products in a fast- paced manufacturing environment.
– Ability to successfully pass a background check and pre-employment physical and drug screen
– Follow all established processes and procedures
– Ability to work any shift and overtime as required
– Ability to work safely and follow all safety regulations and practices
– Follows specific directions
– Able to read a tape measure and perform basic math used in the manufacturing process
– Picks up parts, paper, objects, and residue off the floor and around work stations.
– Able to operate power hand tools.
You must also submit your application on our company website by clicking here:
[Link available when viewing the job] REM-03 WS-03
Shift start: 3:00PM
Shift length: 8 hours
Monday – Friday, some Saturdays required
- Health, dental, vision insurance – available after 60 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen (cannabis included)
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
WestRock Company manufactures and sells paper and packaging solutions for the consumer and corrugated markets in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company operates through three segments: Corrugated Packaging, Consumer Packaging, and Land and Development. The Corrugated Packaging segment produces containerboards, corrugated sheets, corrugated packaging, and preprinted linerboards for consumer and industrial products manufacturers, and corrugated box manufacturers.