This Production Finance Associate position will be based in our Hollywood office (expectation to come in 2-3x a week) and will partner with the Netflix Production Finance Original Studio Film team on managing our self-produced Features slate.
- Work closely and collaboratively with numerous other Netflix teams including production, business affairs, post-production, creative, and corporate accounting.
- Onboard production accounting teams to Netflix policies and procedures, and other internal systems
- Collaborate with production accounting teams on questions and problem-solving.
- Process show fundings Monthly Cashflow Estimating by show
- Track costs paid internally per show
- Track budget drafts and notes
- Ensure production cost reports are submitted on time
- Oversee the transition to post accounting on wrap of production
- Update show-related information in Netflix systems, and report internally
- Liaise with internal corporate and content accounting teams
- Ad hoc projects and analysis as needed
- Embrace and embody the Netflix culture
- 5+ years experience in production accounting or production finance; ideally as a 1st Assistant accountant, strong Key 2nd, or similar level of experience
- Must possess a high level of intellectual curiosity with a focus on generating results
- Must thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Must be self-motivated, disciplined, highly organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks
- Must exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics
- Strong verbal and written communication skillsStrong Excel or Google sheets skills
- A degree in accounting or finance is preferred