We are seeking an Estate Planning Attorney to become a part of our team! We are one of the largest estate planning law firms in California and have been in business for over 40 years. We are located in San Diego and have clients all over the state of California. We have experienced tremendous growth over the past ten years and need to add another attorney to our office. We are seeking an entry-level attorney with the desire for a long-term career in estate planning. While this position is entry-level, there is excellent opportunity for growth.
- Draft estate planning documents (Trusts and ancillary documents)
- Review and approve legal documents before they are sent to clients
- Advise clients regarding their estate plans
- J.D. and an active CA bar license
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients and staff
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and thoroughness
- Familiarity with estate planning legal documents preferred but not required
Our office is a fun, rewarding environment to work in. We believe in working hard and enjoying family life as well. Our office works a standard M-F schedule generally from 8-5. We don’t do any litigation so there are no long nights or weekends preparing for a case. We also do not have any billable hour requirements.
Our benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, employer matched 401(k), paid vacation and sick time. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 – $95,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Masks and hand sanitizer provided
Work Location: Hybrid remote in San Diego, CA 92128