Automotive Technician/ Auto Mechanic
All Levels Needed
Tanner Motors your Dodge, Chrysler Jeep, and Ram Dealership is looking for Automotive Mechanics / Auto Technicians to join their industry-leading Service Team!
Enjoy excellent pay and performance incentives at a dealership where your skills will be recognized and rewarded!
- Perform work outlined on maintenance and repair orders to ensure customer satisfaction
- Diagnose the cause of any malfunction and repair in a timely manner
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Able to explain mechanical problems and needed repairs to Service Advisors and vehicle owners in a non-technical manner
- 1 year experience; or recent graduate of Technical School
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications preferred but not required
- Ability to diagnose and repair engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, and AC systems
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Competitive wages
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional working environment
- Paid Certified Training
Start your career as an Automotive Mechanic in the Brainerd Lakes Area with Chrysler today.