- Analyze opportunities and challenges our clients face in the areas of system, processes, operations, and enterprise performance management
- Support the client in defining and modeling the key drivers of current and future enterprise value
- Support clients’ transformation in banking products, process and core system
- Demonstrate strong analytical capabilities and apply knowledge of selected tools and techniques, drawing logical conclusions
- Develop expertise in customer insight & growth experience practice areas to increase the breadth and depth of our knowledge base and capabilities
- Design and deploy end-to-end banking process and operating mode.
Experience, Attributes and Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years of working experience with banking or capital market clients or financial institutions, and experience working with workflow / business process management solutions.
- Knowledge in Banking Products/Process and Banking Core System
- Knowledge in project management (Waterfall/Agile Scrum)
- Experience in end-to-end banking or retirement process and operating model design
- Strong stakeholder management with business/IT stakeholders and subject matter experts, able to create and deliver high-impact communication to senior audiences