KPMG's Advisory practice is one of the largest Advisory businesses
worldwide and the major growth area for our organization. Our services are
focused on working with clients in diverse sectors to assist them in identifying
and tackling their challenges in Growth, Governance and Performance. Our
Advisory teams support businesses as they restructure and expand, whether
organically or by acquisition. We help them to become more efficient and
provide support as they adapt to the challenges posed by a rapidly changing
business environment. The Risk Consulting team within the wider Advisory
specifically focus on the following key services:
- Internal audit
- Corporate governance advisory
- Compliance advisory
- Financial risk management
- Business process review
- Key ability to execute the following types of engagement independently:
- Data analytics support (work independently) on engagements primarily investigations, risk-based internal audits and business process reviews;
- Utilize data analytics to support cost improvement projects, sales analysis etc..
- Create MIS dashboards for clients utilizing specific DA tools.
Additionally, candidate should have business
process knowledge (core functions such as retail banking, finance, procurement,
retail sales etc.) and be willing to support the execution of internal audits
for clients specifically in the trading/retail, banking, insurance and real
- A recognized degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Business/Analytics or related disciplines,
- A professional qualification e.g. ICAEW/ ACCA / CPA is an advantage
- Understanding of IT systems, Knowledge of MS office (MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.)
- Minimum 4 to 7 years’ experience gained in a large audit and /or consulting firm in providing data analytics support to internal audit and external audit teams.
- Well versed with at least 3to 4 data analytics tools including Tableau, Power BI and QlikView.
- Ability to perform datamining or extract data from source to create dashboards for clients.
- Ability to multi task on engagements within tight deadlines.
- Ambitious, mature and business-minded with strong leadership and high ethical standards
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, analytical ability and presentation skills
- Ability to manage right deadlines and prioritize tasks
- Ability to deliver training programs and undertake IT audits will be an advantage.
- Ability to communicate (spoken) and write reports independently with the highest standard of English.
- Ability to deliver presentations