Ref ID: 00320-0012014046
Classification: Administrative Assistant
Compensation: $19.00 to $22.00 hourly
Our client, located in Culver City, is looking to hire a temporary Bilingual Spanish Speaking Administrative Assistant. This is an onsite role that requires proof of vaccination. As the Administrative Assistant you will help with various administrative tasks such as screening and transferring calls, booking meetings, assisting with report generation and ad hoc projects. Previous experience working in customer service is preferred as is a BA degree.
How you will make an impact
– Answer telephone calls and return voicemails
– Greet and instruct visitors
– Assist other employees with diverse projects
– Navigate through word processing, filing, and faxing
– Comprehensive knowledge of Administrative Office
– Strong communication and social skills
– Skills in internet research
– Knowledgeable computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
– At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
Are you a passionate self-starter looking to grow within a dynamic company and thrive in a creative environment? Then we would love to hear from you! A candidate will be chosen by the end of the week. Contact us now!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at [Phone number shown when applying]. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [Link available when viewing the job] for more information.
2021 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to [Link available when viewing the job].