Ref ID: 01720-0011967630
Compensation: $50000.00 to $60000.00 yearly
If you’re seeking a permanent employment opportunity, you may be interested in this Bookkeeper role with one of Robert Half’s clients. You will own data entry, cash applications, and full cycle A/P in this Bookkeeper position. On top of this, you will manage month-end closing, accounts receivable, reconciliation, and accounts payable. Organized and self-driven professionals might be interested in exploring this role – apply today! This Bookkeeper role will be located in the Prospect, Kentucky area and will be a permanent position.
– Skilled in credit card management and reconciliation
– Verify monthly accounting close
– Group sales tax records and create and file quarterly payments
– Formulate monthly reconciliations, financial statements and all supporting documents
– Supply cash flow projections, as needed
– Administer monthly accounting close
– Other unique projects when they come up
– Administrate Accounts Payable
– Draw up subcontractor 1099’s, and any other IRS year-end requirement
– Keep general ledger updated
– Regulate Accounts Receivable- Significant accounting experience, including as a Bookkeeper preferred
– Exemplary analytical, quantitative and social skills
– Dedication and requisite skills to meet critical business deadlines
– High attention to detail
– Proven analytical skills with ability to implement solutions and vendor management experience with good organizational skills
– Excellent oral and written communications skills
– Prepare Invoices experience
– Commercial collections experience preferred
– Accounts Receivable (AR) experience desired
– Administrative Office experience highly desired
– Bookkeeping experience
– Seizes opportunities to produce results without direct supervision
– Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
– Comfortable working in a changing and dynamic environment
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at [Phone number shown when applying]. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [Link available when viewing the job] for more information.
© 2021 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to [Link available when viewing the job].