Guild Mortgage Company , closing loans and opening doors since 1960. As a mortgage banking firm, we are dedicated to serving the homeowner/buyer. Our goal is to provide affordable home financing for our customers, utilizing the best terms available while providing a level of professionalism and service unsurpassed in the lending industry.
The Branch Administrative Assistant III plays an important role in the organization by performing a number of tasks related to the branch’s administrative functions. The role is primarily responsible, under intermittent to low supervision, for performing full administrative duties in support of the branch office by providing customer service, conducting research, preparing reports, handling information requests, ordering supplies and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, copying, filing, faxing, and scheduling meetings.
- Provide a high level of clerical assistance to Processors as needed, this may include completing special projects, compiling basic reports, ordering insurance, condo certificates, 4506s, FHA Case Numbers, LDP/GSAs, CAIVRs, any Bond Program items, subordination agreements, verifications, appraisals, title and escrow documents, etc.
- Complete loan file audits, reviewing files for accuracy and completeness; reconcile files with actions when needed, including cancelling files and maintaining records for required time periods.
- Print and mail disclosure documents.
- Contact escrow companies in regards to trailing items, tracking items and following up accordingly until all documents are received.
- Monitor, reconcile, and respond to appraisal and credit report invoice discrepancies.
- Provide assistance to Branch Manager and Branch Operations Manager as needed.
- Answer incoming calls, provide responsive and courteous service to callers by providing information or routing them to the appropriate party as needed.
- Collect, sort, and correctly distribute incoming mail and packages; log all packages per branch procedure.
- Assist in the preparation and delivery of mailings as needed.
- Maintain office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Partner with IT helpdesk and assist in the troubleshooting of basic office technology issues.
- Perform general clerical duties and office support, to include, but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mail distribution and filing.
- Make copies and prepare other deliverables for meetings and marketing campaigns.
- Maintain a tidy and comfortable office space by picking up waste, watering plants, tidying kitchen area, refreshing magazines, etc.
- Compose, type, and distribute correspondence and memos.
- Coordinate events, meetings, and conferences with cross-functional departments; prepare agendas and set-up meeting facilities as needed.
- Create and update forms for file flow and efficiency.
- Perform other duties as assigned.