BSA III – Workday
As a Senior Business Systems Analyst, your specific responsibilities include:
- Review, analyze and refine business requests and ad hoc requirements, formulating system solutions to parallel overall business strategies.
- Identify areas of needed improvement/gaps, or opportunities to increase productivity, efficiency, quality, or customer satisfaction and/or opportunities to reduce expenses and eliminate waste.
- Translate customer needs into thorough and detailed business requirement documentation that can be presented to all levels of management, customers, development teams and vendors.
- Consider impact to current and future business environments and processes, assessing upstream & downstream effect of system and reporting changes.
- Consult with various subject matter experts from RH business units, Field Accounting staff, branch locations, Field Service Center personnel, clients, users, or others to obtain business requirements as required.
- Present proposals for project plans that offer solutions that will: close gaps, refine/streamline processes, increase efficiency and quality, enhance or upgrade systems or technological resources, reduce costs, eliminate waste, support auditing controls and compliance, educate clients, improve communication, and/or increase client satisfaction while striving to achieve department goals and objectives.
- Function as project lead or subject matter expert on initiatives where Field Accounting applications are impacted or require change.
- Perform analysis on change management and presents findings to management.
- Work directly with vendors to review solutions to address business requirements, coordinate vendor demo sessions to complete detailed fit/gap deliverable and make recommendations to sr. management.
- Function as liaison between IT departments and business to ensure effective delivery of system changes.
- Work with the business to develop detailed User Acceptance test cases and flows. Including giving guidance on what and how to test.
- Plan, prepare, facilitate and monitor the execution of complex User Acceptance Testing, which typically includes multiple businesses and IT groups across multiple environments.
- Bachelor’s degree (Business or MIS).
- 6+ years’ business experience, with demonstrated leadership, project management, or managerial skills.
- 5+ years’ demonstrated experience in business systems analysis & design implementing or maintaining large ERP applications, in particular PeopleSoft is helpful.
- 5+ years’ of PeopleSoft requirements, design, testing and implementation experience with one or more of the following PeopleSoft modules (version 8.4 or greater) is required: Payroll, Benefits (Ben Admin), HR, Time & Labor, Billing, AR.
- General knowledge of SQL and understanding of or experience using relational database structures, and client server applications is desired.
- Business consulting and/or accounting experience a plus.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office including: Excel, Outlook, Word, Power Point.
- Experience with reporting tools such as MS Access and Microsoft Project is helpful.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and time management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to communicate/present information to employees on all levels and in small or large groups.
- Demonstrated ability to identify solutions to problems, listen actively, exercise sound judgment to make decisions.
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships, work independently and with others.
- Investigate problems or gaps through research or probing, make recommendations and prepare proposals, multi-task, meet deadlines.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
At Robert Half, there’s more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it’s like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California, Corporate Services office. Take a look at [Link available when viewing the job].
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate Services job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s Corporate Services facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [Link available when viewing the job] for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
You may apply for this position by email or regular mail. Please send your cover letter and resume to:
[Link available when viewing the job]
2613 Camino Ramon
San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
CA SAN RAMON CORP