RUTTERKEY SOLUTIONS LLC JOB DESCRIPTION
RutterKey has a strategic plan to build a globally connected team of ERP implementation specialists. We are looking for new team members who can implement large scale ERP systems, help develop and deploy unique solutions for our customers, innovate, identify diverse business needs and challenges and work with our consultants and developers to see our new products thrive in the ever- changing business landscape.
POSITION TITLE: Business Analyst- HR focus
REPORTS TO: Senior Business Analyst
POSITIONS DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
The Business Analyst will support Senior Business Analyst with the implementation of the IFS software. This includes building out and creating customized fields within time and attendance, absence management, union, and prevailing wage, rate management, schedules and rules and other IFS modules. The Business Analyst will successfully configure, test, and deploy IFS solutions. The Business Analyst is expected to succeed in complex technical environments while simultaneously displaying exceptional communication skills.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Identify functional related requirements from clients
· Prepare and develop solutions to meet business requirements
· Translate solution components into functional requirements, tasks, activities, and exceed customer expectations
· Document results and findings during each phase of the project, possibly including customer-unique and tailored process documentation.
· Collaborate with Project/Implementation Management in the execution of implementation tasks activities & training
· Assist with the demonstration of features, functionality, and system capabilities
· Bachelor’s or equivalent experience
· ERP Implementation experience, particularly with IFS- as customer or implementation team member
· Ability to understand and work with complex technical and challenging customer environments
· IFS/SAP system experience – 2 years
· HR experience in industry – 2 years
· Be prepared to travel 50% of the time
· Must be US or UK based- legally authorized to work in either region
Please note currently we are not able to support applicants requiring visa sponsorship.
This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to the position. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location