Kforce has a client who is seeking a Business Architect to join their team in Greenwood Village, CO.
The Business Architect leads and supports enterprise architecture activities that strategically guides business and operating models, people, processes, and technology. They help prepare the business to become resilient and future fit. The Business Architect works closely with strategy and business leaders to create alignment between business and IT and clarifies strategic intentions, identifies business outcomes, explores implications, impacts, and risks, and addresses stakeholders’ questions. The Business Architect creates deliverables for business leaders that support organizational change and investments in response to disruptive forces and toward achieving targeted business outcomes. The candidate facilitates discussion around the construction of business models, which may include technology, business capabilities, value-streams and processes and other key business architecture deliverables. The Business Architect helps strategy and business leaders understand, apply, monetize and operationalize existing, new, and emerging technologies to transform and optimize business and operating models.
- Business Architect engages key business stakeholders to identify business and technology-enabled opportunities that progress business strategy; Focuses on growing revenue, optimizes costs, and mitigates risks
- Leverages the business architecture best practices to build and update business models aligned to strategies
- As a Business Architect, you construct deliverables that demonstrate how to move the business toward realizing its strategic goals and targeted business outcomes
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Systems or related discipline, or equivalent and extensive related project experience; M.B.A. preferred
- Five or more years of business or IT experience with a direct responsibility for strategy formulation and/or translation, business analytics, and program management
- Management experience in one or more of the following areas: business transformation and optimization, strategic planning, leadership, business relationship management and business process management
- Experience facilitating and leading multidisciplined, high-performance teams
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of:
- Must have excellent computer and information technology skills
- Proficiency with architecture tools (example: LeanIX)
- Proficiency and expertise in office productivity toolsets
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Est. Salary: $100-$120 / HOUR
- Posting Date:15th Nov 2021
- Valid through:14th Dec 2021