Selling Nesco is a win-win. Are you searching for a lucrative job but shudder at the thought of sitting behind a desk all day? Motivated to earn more and make your mark in a company that’s worth the hard work? Selling the Nesco brand and business is a win for your career, a win for your client, and a win for Nesco. You can be proud of the work you do and the company you represent, and make great money while you do it!
A day in the life:
- Explore the market for prospective clients that can benefit from our services
- Get on the phone and out to visit prospective and existing clients
- Drive sales cycle from the initial contact to closing the sale
- Build strong ties with community organizations
- Market our value proposition with an ear to trends, competitors, and client needs
- Find opportunities to grow service relationships with existing clients
- Conduct quality reviews and monitor contract compliance
- Keep client management system and paperwork up-to-date
- Promote a culture of hard work and tenacity
What you’ll need:
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Experience in fast-paced, customer-facing environments
- Initiative to own your work and drive your success beyond circumstances or rejections
- Communication style that’s polished and authentic
- Grit to go after high-hanging fruit and not rest until you reach it (and grab low-hanging fruit along the way)
- Relentless pursuit of new relationships and community connections
- Insatiable curiosity to learn client needs and market gaps
- An eye on the big picture and how you can impact our business through your own success
We work for you. And we work hard. With over 60 years of success in the staffing industry, taking care of our partners in all things talent is top priority here, and it shows.
We do the right thing because it’s the right thing to do.
At Nesco, no one is above ethics. No one is above the work. We work hard. We lead. We give. We serve. We strive always to do the right thing for our clients, candidates, community and each other.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.