Business Development Representatives
Keffer Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is now hiring Business Development Representatives for their high traffic Internet department.
Business Development Representatives will be responsible for handling all internet leads, as well as confirming sales appointments and performing long-term follow-up on all unsold customers (e.g., internet leads, showroom visits, and incoming calls).
- Manage Internet sales leads, respond to inquiries in a timely fashion, and answer questions on available stock and product performance
- Schedule appointments with interested buyers for test drives and delivery of vehicles
- Disclosing terms of sales with consumers and reviewing sales with dealership management
Successful Business Development Representatives come from a variety of backgrounds. The ideal candidate has customer service and/or a general sales background of some sort, (electronics, appliances, real estate, B2B, marketing, etc.), is a hard-working professional with experience providing exceptional customer service and looking to make a career change, or is a recent college graduate looking to pursue a career in sales.
- Previous customer service experience
- Previous call center and/or Internet sales experience a plus
- Sales experience is a plus, NOT required
- Requires strong communication skills in order to work most effectively with customers
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Competitive wages
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional working environment