Thank you for considering a career at Addiction Recovery Care, LLC (ARC)
We have an exciting opportunity foryou!
Would you like to take your career to the next level and join our team, a nationally recognized and rapidly expanding company that is making a difference in the lives of thousands? As a Business Analyst,we offer you the opportunity to work in a dynamic, team-oriented, environment helping individuals overcome substance abuse addiction. The Business Analyst helps in assisting the Business Operations Manager in leading large, complex, transformational, and integrated business and strategic initiatives. This individual will understand complex business challenges, define strategic solutions, and execute cross-functionally to achieve objectives. Along with these responsibilities, the Business Analyst will assist the Business Operations Manager in reporting on the clinical, medical, and TCM efficiencies and evaluation of all ARC healthcare services, analyzing efficiencies, recognizing barriers and training in new systems and programs which ensure the highest level of quality service is provided to patients and employees. This rewarding profession offers the opportunity to make a positive impact in the lives of others. If this sounds like you, we invite you to apply for immediate consideration.
We offer a unique portfolio of employee benefits
We are dedicated to providing employees the support they need and deserve both at work and in their personal lives. At ARC, we offer an attractive and affordable insurance package for employees and their families, including, health, vision, and dental insurance. Additionally, we offer a wide array of ancillary insurance products including life, accident, critical illness, and short/long term disability insurance. Our employees enjoy a generous paid vacation, sick, holiday, and maternity/paternity policies. For employees who would like to plan for their financial future, an optional employer-sponsored retirement plan (401k) is available with a 3% employer match. All these benefits and more along with the opportunity to work in a safe, friendly, and supportive work environment are available with a career at ARC.
What qualifications you will need
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field preferred
- 5 years of experience in the healthcare or technology industry, ideally in positions that require transformational, progressive strategy/innovation/operational optimization experience.
- Expertise in understanding the dynamics, drivers, and market forces shaping healthcare technology
- Proven track record in business transformation (with tangible results)
- Expertise in recommending, influencing, and facilitating organizational, business, and process change throughout by applying appropriate change management tools and techniques
- Ability to effectively guide others, modeling adaptability, and inspiring strong organizational performance through periods of transformation, ambiguity, and complexity
- Oversight of the planning, assignment, and execution of process improvement projects, analyzing business needs and priorities, monitoring workflow and prioritization of work, and ensuring resources are effectively and efficiently deployed
- Possession of excellent data analysis skills that produce insights that drive business results and ability to clearly define key performance indicators and implement measurement process
- Leadership support for problem definition, identification of avenues of approach, identification of applicable resources, and execution of tasks
- Expert-level capabilities with PowerPoint, Excel, and Word is required
- Project management training and/or certification preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work across functional and geographic boundaries
- This position may require up to 25% domestic travel
What you will do in this role
- Analyzing and reporting metrics for Clinical and Medical services.
- Executing and reporting data analytics in order to drive accountability and quality service delivery to clients.
- Provide strategic and operational data that drives business transformation and contributes to our growth goals
- Collaborates with Business Operations Manager to understand complex business challenges and define solutions
- Full accountability for successful project delivery and demonstrated business impact in critical strategic projects
- Responsibility for the superior quality of business transformation outputs, including presentations, data analysis, and content
- Accountable for the organization’s healthcare and clinical reporting to ensure quality for care and high performance
- Accountable to ensure ARC remains focused on its mission of creating opportunities for people to discover hope and live their God-given destiny and its five core values of compassion, accountability, respect for the dignity of life, entrepreneurial innovation, and stewardship.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
What Addiction Recovery Care (ARC) is all about
Our mission – We create opportunities for people to discover hope and live their God-given destiny.
At ARC, our hope is to allow everyone we serve to achieve their full human potential and flourish in all their endeavors. Our nationally recognized Crisis to Career model is shaping the future of the individuals we serve to prepare them to live a life of abundance and flourish by incorporating the best practices of clinical drug addiction treatment with vocational training programs. We operate a network of over 30 vibrant and supportive residential, outpatient and online treatment programs. Our recovery programs establish emotional health, physical wellness, and spiritual growth in those we serve. Our hope is to see transformed lives anchored in strong family relationships, social responsibility, and meaningful careers.
Addiction Recovery Care, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.