Responsible for providing remarkable service to the members through account servicing, member advocacy efforts, and referring.
- Performs a variety of routine and complex daily transactions for members by phone, including, but not limited to: providing account balance information, performing account and card inquiries, transfers, loan and credit card payments and cash advances, completing basic account maintenance, processing wire transfers, stop payments, performing account research, and processing account reconciliation. Ascertains the correctness of these accounts and provides technical support to members to satisfy any questions that are presented to ensure member satisfaction is attained. Advocates for the member and acts as a liaison between the Credit Union and the member when necessary to gather information for a decision.
- Identifies and provides Credit Union products to members to meet their financial needs while using a needs based selling approach. Applies internal controls, Credit Union Policies and Procedures, and Governmental regulations to ensure compliance, integrity, professionalism, quality and timely service delivery.
- Identifies and refers follow-up contact when necessary to deepen and maintain relationships with the members to achieve goals.
- Actively participates in marketing and business development efforts to identify opportunities, deepen new member relationships, and executes referrals to drive prospects to branch and retail locations.
- Responds to basic member inquiries related to eServices products and services including, but not limited to: estatements, online banking, and bill pay.
- Educates members on credit union delivery channels and promotes their use for convenience.
- Meets and/or exceeds individual and team Service Level Objectives by managing and monitoring individual daily activity, ensuring service delivery is expedient and efficient, and adhering to schedule.
- Responsible for performing and ensuring duties related to individual balancing, daily department tasks and department balancing are satisfactorily processed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
One year of inbound call center experience is preferred with knowledge of federal rules and regulations. One year experience in a customer-contact related position, preferably in a credit union or financial institution.
Must have the following skills and/or abilities:
- Must have knowledge of financial institution policies and procedures, and all relevant laws, rules and regulations.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written).
Must be able to:
- Stand or sit for long periods of time.
- Lift 10-20 lbs.
- Must be flexible in work schedule to include Saturdays.