Kniesel’s Collision is in search of new team members who are not just looking for a job, but rather a career with opportunities for advancement and excellent incentives. Our culture is dynamic and team- based , providing excellent opportunities for a gratifying career in the collision industry. Kniesel’s Collision also offers an excellent benefits package, including a competitive pay plan, paid vacation time and health benefits.
Currently, we are seeking an experienced Call Center Representative for our corporate office. This position will be placed at our new corporate office in Loomis, CA.
The ideal candidate will align perfectly with our Core Values of WOW Customer Service, Humility, Integrity, Family, Quality and The Golden Rule.
Job Description & Functions:
- Customer Service: Committed to the highest level of customer service, including assisting customers in a professional and friendly manner; ability to effectively resolve customer issues or concerns while conveying friendliness and empathy.
- Detail Oriented: must be detail oriented and possess the ability to multi-task; must possess excellent organization abilities.
- Communication: Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate across multiple communication channels, including phone, email, text and chat.
- Scheduling Estimates and Repair Appointments: responsible for scheduling estimate and vehicle repair appointments and coordinating insurance carrier assignments.
- Tow-In Process: responsible for facilitating tow-ins of non-drivable vehicles.
- Computer Skills: ability to learn specialized computer software for collision center (CCC1), and proficiency in Excel and Word software.
- Administrative: Performs other administrative/clerical related duties as assigned.
Call Center Representative Qualifications/Skills:
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Friendly and pleasant manner
- Ability to multi-task
- Active listening skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
Compensation/Benefits: Kniesel’s Collision offers team members a competitive total compensation package that consists of:
- Highly competitive pay plans with select positions offering performance- based incentives;
- Medical, Dental & Vision Health Benefits
- Paid Holidays and Paid Personal Time
- 401(k) Savings program with a company contribution
Applying is simple! Just reply to this post or complete our on-line employment inquiry form at: http://kniesels.com/careers/
Kniesel’s Collision is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
We follow all guideline as presented by the California Dept. of Public Health
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Call center: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location