Multi-state legal recoveries Firm has an immediate opening for an upbeat, team-oriented individual. We are adding to our rapidly growing Compliance team.
As a member of the Complianceteam, the primary function and responsibility is to analyze, summarize and report any findings to internal senior staff and Firm clients in order to drive improvements and increase consumer satisfaction. This position is not responsible for contacting consumersto resolve complaint.
- Review and record consumer complaints
- Evaluate and investigate consumer complaints in order to resolve
- Ensure adherence to Firm Policies and Procedures and client work standards
- Determine appropriate action based on Firm policies and client work standards
- Report consumer complaints internally and to Firm clients
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional, positive attitude
- Ability to work individually and as part of a coordinated team
- Ability to effectively analyze and creatively solve problems
- Organized, detail oriented and deadline driven
- Skilled in Microsoft Office applications and able to learn new software/systems quickly and completely
- Collection industry knowledge preferred
Salary dependent upon qualifications.
Flexible working arrangements including the ability to work remotely on a rotating basis after initial training period is complete.
Eligible for medical, dental, vision, and company paid life insurance on the first of the month following 60 days of employment.
Profit sharing 401(k)
Please visit us at www.spalaw.comfor more information on the Firm.
Must be able to pass a 10-year national background check and pre-employment drug screening.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Carrollton, TX 75006: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- call monitoring/review: 1 year (Preferred)
- general office: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location