The Care Coordinator is responsible for managing all aspects of the post-sale relationship between SCM and contracted retirement communities.
- Serves as primary contact for contracted facility personnel by communicating regularly with facility contact, territory marketers and local management.
- Managing duties performed by the dental and ancillary coordinators assigned to the territories (i.e. planning and coordination of facility clinical visit schedules, etc.)
- Editing and distributing schedules created by the dental and ancillary coordinators.
- Completes daily updates for facility records and visits.
- Responsible for territory logistics including supply ordering and inventory management.
- Submitting credentialing information to facilities for providers.
- Provides prompt feedback to management on any facility concerns.
- A high level of personal productivity.
- Actively supports and complies with all components of the compliance program, including, but not limited to, completion of training and reporting of suspected violations of law and Company policy.
- Maintains confidentiality of all information; abides with HIPAA and PHI guidelines at all times.
- Reacts positively to change and performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2 years management experience required.
- Electronic Medical Records experience required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in operations and/or scheduling required.
- Critical thinking/Solution-based skills required for a time sensitive environment.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and have strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
We will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer.