Looking for a job where you can impact people’s lives and share your heart with those in need! Come join our family and make a difference!
Compassionate CAREGivers provide a variety of services that allow seniors to remain in their homes and meet the challenges of aging with dignity. You will work in the individual home of a senior within Lebanon County. We offer a competitive range of pay between $11 – $15 an hour.
- We offer a great culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day.
- Because safety and wellbeing are of top priority, you will receive all required training and PPE at no cost to you!
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses, Continued Education, and Scholarship Program!
- Incentives: Holiday Pay, Gas/Restaurant Cards.
- Direct Deposit twice monthly.
- Get to work quickly – immediate openings!
Core Qualities to Consider
Ability to treat and care for seniors with dignity and respect; Be a good and patient listener in a friendly and polite manner; Complete Background Check, DMV check, and drug screen; Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance; Have an active email address and cell phone.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. Our office serves Lebanon County: Lebanon, Quentin, Richland, Ono, Annville, Cornwall, Fredericksburg, Jonestown, Lawn, Mount Gretna, Newmanstown, Palmyra, Rexmont, Schaefferstown, Campbelltown, Kleinfeltersville, Myerstown.
No experience needed! Bring your caring heart and we’ll train the rest! Similar career fields transfer to being a CAREGiver: Waitress, Waiter, Server, Cook, HHA, Home Health Aide, CNA, Geriatric Care, Nursing, Customer Service, Bus Driver, Teacher, Paraprofessional Teacher, Teacher Aide, Aide, Seasonal Work, and so many more!!
Home Instead is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.X