Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team in the Napoleon and Liberty Center areas and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity and compassion. We employ individuals who can make a commitment to working a minimum of 16hours per week and have a track record of reliability (minimum time offs).
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Dementia and Alzheimer Care
- Personal Care support including assistance with showers, toileting and dressing
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Must successfully pass a federal and state background check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
*No previous experience necessary – skills training provided by Home Instead*
We have a supportive work environment, paid training, flexible shift schedule, day,evenings and overnight shifts with competitive wages, holiday and overtime pay. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.X