We are looking for CAREGivers who are available to work weekends and overnights
Are you a CNA, GNA, or HHA? If you are — We want YOU!
At Home Instead, we treat one another with respect and dignity.
We provide initial paid training, ongoing training, and regular feedback to ensure you feel successful and satisfied in your job!
Working with Home Instead gives you access to:
- Tuition assistance at Bellevue University
- Pharmacy discounts through Singlecare Pharmacy
- Meal discounts through Eat Fit Go
- Home and auto insurance discounts through Liberty Mutual
- Discounts on services and products such as cell phone service for Verizon or AT&T, rental cars, movie tickets, and so much more
- An amazingly supportive office staff who you can always count on
We are a worldwide provider and leader of companionship, home helper, and personal care services to those in need. We are looking to hire AMAZING individuals to join our AMAZING team. Here’s a bit more about us:
- There are 1,100 Home Instead offices throughout the world. Our office is located in Silver Spring, and we have provided our services for more than 23 years in Montgomery County, parts of Prince George’s County, and Washington, DC.
- We have a stellar reputation in our community for being a caring, honest, ethical, quality-focused organization that hires like-minded people with the same morals, values, and commitment to excellence.
- Our corporate office – based in Omaha, Nebraska – surveys our caregivers regularly. We are proud to share that more than 90% of our caregivers are satisfied with working with us! Check out our Google reviews to hear what our clients say about the Home Instead Silver Spring office! [Link available when viewing the job]
- What does the job entail? You’ll have a regular weekly work schedule working with client(s) and providing services such as companionship, meal preparation, laundry/light housekeeping, medication reminders, incidental transportation for errands and appointments, bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, and transfer assistance.
- We provide 24/7 support to our caregivers for any emergencies that may arise.
- Ability to treat and care for clients and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- At least one year of work history in the United States
- Valid non-provisional Maryland or DC driver’s license
- Reliable vehicle and current auto insurance
- Clean driving record
- Ability to pass a drug screen
- Ability to speak, read, and write English on an average adult level
- Ability to successfully pass a criminal background check
- Valid Maryland or DC — CNA, HHA, or GNA certificate
- Current CPR certification
- COVID-19 vaccinated
We hope you’ll take the next step and fill out our online application and soon be on your way to joining our Home Instead family. We look forward to hearing from you!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.X