Are you a Caring and Compassionate person looking for a more rewarding career?
Do you have a caring heart and a willingness to learn?
Home Instead Skippack wants YOU on our TEAM!!!
$13.00 – $16.00/hour
Potential for up to 35 + hours per week
$150.00 bonus after 30 days
We offer an excellent Benefit Package for all Team Members:
Competitive Pay, Bonus Incentives
Paid Training, Mentoring, 24/7 Office Support
Annual CAREGiver Events
Employee and Client Referral Bonuses
Medical and Vision Insurance
401K, Paid Time Off,
Mileage Paid Between Shifts
Verizon/Sprint Wireless Discounts; AAA Discount and more
APPLY NOW !!!
or Call Dina @ [Phone number shown when applying] to schedule an interview
We have a variety of part-time shifts available to match your lifestyle – days, evenings, weekends and overnight shifts.
Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
*No previous experience necessary – skills training provided by Home Instead*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Ability to lift, push or pull 25 lbs
- Ability to bend, twist, stoop, kneel, reach and maneuver steps
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Must have a valid driver’s license, auto insurance and reliable transportation
Are you still thinking of making that change to a more rewarding career?
Does the idea of giving back to our Senior population by helping them stay safe in their homes appeal to you?
or call [Phone number shown when applying] to speak with Dina
Become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives
of aging adults throughout our community.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.X