We have openings for HOURLY($23/HR)shifts in San Francisco, San Mateo, and Santa Clara counties.
- WEEKLY PAY, PAID ORIENTATION, PAID TRAINING
- FULL BENEFITS – Includes Medical, Vision, and Dental coverage to every team member who work 20 hours or more a week
- PAID TIME OFF– Start accruing PTO on your first day of work!
- 24 HR ON CALL LINE– Be a part of a team that supports you day or night! Gerontologists, nurses and social workers – as well as field supervisors – answer your questions and help you learn new ways to provide excellent care to clients
- QUALITY OF LIFE ACTIVITIES– Learn from our dedicated Hummingbird therapeutic activity specialists assigned to each and every home care client.
Responsibilities of the Personal Care Attendant include, but are not limited to:
- Provides home management to maintain a safe environment.
- Assists and/or provides all aspects of personal care including bathing, dressing, oral hygiene, hair care, and shaving.
- Encourages client to maintain independence.
- Assists and supports clients with ambulation and transfers as needed.
- Helps with specialized assistive devices; e.g. Hoyer lift, board, etc.
- Assists with prescribed exercises and rehabilitation.
- Prepares meals, planning and shopping for regular and specialized diets.
- Observes and reports intake of fluids and food and frequency of elimination if indicated.
- Assists with light housekeeping related only to the client.
- Works closely with Home Care Director to create meaningful activities.
- Closely follows care plan provided by Home Care Director and conducts activity program on a daily basis.
- Observes and monitors the client’s condition, notifying Care Management staff of any significant change in client’s status.
- Provides documentation as needed (daily log entries, time sheets, etc.) and attends necessary training.
- Complies with Sage Eldercare’s Policies and Procedures and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned consistent with the terms of the Summary of Job responsibilities and related to client’s independent living where the client cannot perform such duties due to the client’s health or age limitations.
You can read more about us at www.SageEldercare.com
Check out this 3 minute video to see why care providers and clients appreciate Sage: https://vimeo.com/277516950
Sage Eldercare Solutions requires applicants to be fully up-to-date with their vaccinations against COVID-19, including the booster dose, if eligible. We do not make work-related decisions based on any legally protected characteristic or in an unlawful manner. We will engage in a prompt, good faith, interactive process with applicants who require reasonable accommodations. We encourage applicants to initiate this interactive process promptly with Sage whenever such accommodations may be required.
At Sage Eldercare Solutions we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Sage is an equal opportunity employer.