Northern Tool + Equipment is currently hiring for full-time Cashiers!
Pay starting at $12 per hour plus incentives.
The number one priority of the Cashier is to assist our customers during the checkout process. You will be trained to use our point-of-sale system to efficiently get our customer’s products paid for and out the door so they can start their next big project.
Other responsibilities include promoting the Northern Tool credit card program, selling extended service protection plans on qualifying items and assisting in store merchandising.
We are looking for:
- Positive attitude, be energetic, and service focused.
- Be willing to learn. We will train.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience using a Point of Sale system
- Cash handling experience
- Knowledge of tools and light industrial products or be willing to learn.
- Be able to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Flexible availability and willing to work some weekends and holidays as needed
- Bilingual in Spanish helpful
- Incentive pay for supporting service protection plans and store credit card programs
- Paid Time Off (starts your first pay period)
- Holiday Pay
- Health Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, disability and life insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Flexible Scheduling
- Competitive Wages
- Store Discount
To view complete job description, [Link available when viewing the job].