Now Building – Future Leaders!
We can’t BUILD US without YOU!
Universal Supply is seeking qualified candidates for their CDL Boom Driver position.
How your day is built:
- Delivers and unloads materials to customers’ satisfaction
- Prepares DOT required log of time on duty and driving
- Organizes and secures load
- Assists forklift operators when loading
- Completes daily equipment pre-inspection
- May also operate articulated boom, knuckle boom, conveyor, or cable over sheave
We want you to build your career with us! Can you check all of these boxes?
CDL Boom Driver Requirements:
- Experience. 1 year CDL Experience operating a boom (Preferred)
- Skills. Moffett experience (Preferred)
- Guidelines. Follows guidelines established by the Department of Transportation.
- Certification. Boom Certification (Preferred)
- Physical. Ability to bend, twist and squat. Ability to work in a variety of weather conditions.
- Heavy Lifting. Ability to lift up to 100lbs throughout the work shift.
- Teamwork. Ability to work as a team and help motivate others.
Why BUILD with US?
- The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision (starting the 1st of the month after 30 days).
- The Good. 401(k) with company match.
- The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed Holidays.
- Even Better. Employee Discounts and Company Cookouts.
- How do we top that? We support your educational and career goals with our continuing educations programs, paid training and promoting from within.
Build Your Future Today With Universal Supply.
Universal Supply, a Division of US LBM Holdings, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, order of protection status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.