Do you desire to work for an organization that makes a difference and offers meaningful work? Or perhaps have a desire to support the vulnerable and isolated population in your community? If you answered yes to any of these, then Home Instead has an opportunity for you!
Home Instead is actively recruiting for Certified Home Health Aides (CHHA) to care for clients throughout Atlantic and Cape May Counties.
If you are in Cape May County, we have cases for you right now!
Immediate openings for weekday morning/afternoon and weekend shifts
All applicants must have CHHA Certification
- Flexible Schedules
- Direct Deposit
- Sick Leave
- Time and 1/2 on holidays
- A great culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day
- Because safety and wellbeing are of top priority, you will receive all required training and PPE
- We offer free training courses through our online learning platform and offer opportunities for advancement.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming, bathing and dressing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Must have valid New Jersey CHHA
- Ability to treat and care for clients and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Must be reliable and trustworthy
- Must be available to work a schedule of 15-40 hours per week
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Must have reliable transportation
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com or call us at [Phone number shown when applying]
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.X