Level 2 or Higher
If you are a Certified Level 2 or Higher Chrysler Technician and you are not happy in your current employment, I’d like to have a conversation with you!
We have plenty of hours available for the right Technician, a great shop foreman, and a NO DRAMA shop environment where everyone gets along and helps each other.
Would you be a good fit? Let’s talk.
- Perform work outlined on maintenance and repair orders to ensure customer satisfaction
- Diagnose the cause of any malfunction and repair in a timely manner
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Able to explain mechanical problems and needed repairs to Service Advisors and vehicle owners in a non-technical manner
- Stable Auto Mechanic work history; 2 years of experience required
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications required
- Ability to diagnose and repair engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, and AC systems
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Competitive wages
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k with company match (at qualifying dealerships)
- Professional working environment